Would you like to say that you have been to Oslo with pride? Join our Oslo Highlights tour and see some of the city's must-see sights!
This is our best-selling tour and gives you the chance of seeing Oslo’s main attractions in a limited amount of time.
Start your day with a city sightseeing, followed by a guided walk through the Vigeland park. After havingseen Gustav Vigeland’s life work, head up to the Holmenkollen ski jump and enjoy one of Oslo’s best views!
From there visit the Fram museum on the peninsula Bygdøy. The tour ends where you prefer😊
Below is a suggestion of an itinerary. This can be altered and customized according to your wishes:
- 10:00: Start of sightseeing tour. The guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or any other place in the city center that is convenient for you.
- 10:00 – 10:30: City sightseeing in Oslo. The guide will tell you about some of the main attractions along the way, such as the Opera house, Karl Johans gate, Aker Brygge, Old town Christiania, Akershus Castle and Fortress and the royal palace from the outside.
- 10:30 – 11:00: Walk through the Vigeland park with your authorized guide
- 11:00 – 11:50: Drive to Holmenkollen and enjoy one of Oslo’s best views.
- 11:50 – 12:15: Drive to the museum island Bygdøy
- 12:15 – 12:45: Visit the Fram museum (or another of the Bygdøy museums: Please note that the Viking Ship Museum is temporarily closed due to construction work)
- 12:45 – 13:00: Drive back to city center.