Would you like to say that you have been to Oslo with pride? Join our Oslo Highlights tour and see some of the cities must sees!
This is our best selling tour and gives you the chance of seeing Oslos main attractions in a limited amount of time.
Start your day with a city sightseeing, followed by a guided walk through the Vigelands park. After having seen Gustav Vigelands life work, head up to the Holmenkollen ski jump and enjoy one of Oslos best views!
From there visit the Viking ship museum on the peninsula Bygdøy. The tour ends where you prefer😊
Below is a suggestion of an itinerary. This can be altered and customized according to your wishes:
- 10:00: Start sightseeing tour. The guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or any other place in the city center that is convenient for you.
- 10:00 – 10:30: City sightseeing in Oslo. The guide will tell you about some of the main attracions along the way, such as the Opera house, Karl Johans gate, Aker Brygge, Old town Christiania, Akershus Castle and Fortress and the royal palace from the outside.
- 10:30 – 11:00: Walk through the Vigeland park with your expert guide
- 11:00 – 11:50: Drive to Holmenkollen and enjoy one of Oslos best views.
- 11:50 – 12:15: Drive to the museum island Bygdøy
- 12:15 – 12:45: Visit Viking ship museum
- 12:45 – 13:00: Drive back to city centre.