Escorted city tour with Oslos main attractions and local food
Seeing all of Oslo’s highlights in a single day’s tour is impossible, but this tour introduces visitors to a little bit of each facet of the city’s appeal. The tour starts with a city sightseeing by bus where a real Oslo enthusiast and authorized Oslo Guide gives a thorough explanation about Oslo’s main attractions, amongst others the stunning Opera house and the Royal Palace. The tour continues with a guided walk through the magnificent Vigelands Park, with more than 200 sculptures made by one artis. Afterwards, the bus takes guests up to the famous ski jump Holmenkollen for a visit including the ski museum and the lift that will take you to the top of the jump tower. Best view in town! The tour ends in urban Grünerløkka at the food court Mathallen where guests can enjoy local food.
Be a „Oslopolitan» for one day and let an authorized Oslo Guide show you the best of Oslo with all entrances inlcluded.
490 NOK per person includes:
- City sightseeing, Vigelandspark, Holmenkollen and food court Mathallen
- A real Oslo enthusiast showing you Oslo’s main attractions and guiding you along each step of the way
- Live authorized Oslo Guide
- Comfortable and spacious bus
- One bottle of water and small food surprises along the way for each guest included
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in the city center (must be ordered in advance)
- Entrance to jump tower and skimuseum at Holmenkollen
690 NOK per person includes all of the above and a lunch at Mathallen.
Start: 11:00 at Thon Hotel Opera
End: 14:00 at Oslo’s food court Mathallen
In Cooperation with OsloBuss
Order your ticket here: